Play Store Console
The Google Play Store Console is a platform that Google provides to the Google Play Store and Android developers. The ASO team is particularly interested in monitoring the performance of their applications in the Google Play Store for monitoring. Possibly: “Publish your apps and games through the Google Play Management Center, and expand your business on the Google Play Store. Take advantage of features that can help you improve the quality of your applications, attract audiences, generate revenue, and more.
Publish the Google Play Store (new Play Console)
First you need the APK of your application (download with APK generator or compile with Android Studio)
After creating a Google Play developer account (and $25 to Google, go to https://play.google.com/apps/ publish, log in to your Google Play account.
- click all apps, and then click create app.
- Enter your application name, if it is a free or paid application, select the default language and application type (application or game).
- Read the developer program guidelines and check the box to show that your app complies with the developer program guidelines.
- Read the U.S. export laws, select the check boxes to accept them, and click Create Application.
- From here, you can perform the following steps in any order. The most important thing is that they are ready.
- Store Presence> Master Store Listing (Growth) tab. Enter a short and complete description of your application in the application details.
- In the graphics section, release the application icon or click to download (512 x 512 pixels).This image will appear at the top of the product detail page in the Google Play store.
- Then click to download a screenshot of the phone or drag and drop a screenshot to add a screenshot of the application.
- You can also add tablet screenshots and videos (YouTube video URL) to promote your app. However, this is optional. After the file is uploaded, click “Save”. Also add tags.
- In the contact details of the product listing, enter your email address, phone number (optional), and website (optional).
- Through external marketing, if you don’t want to promote your app outside of Google Play, you can opt out of external marketing.
- Click Save.
- Click the Manufacturing (Home) tab, and then click Country/Region.
- Under Add a country/region, select a country/region to distribute the application to all regions, or select a specific country/region from the list.
- Return to the Launchpad tab and click Create new version. carry on. “This will create and protect the signing key for your application.
- Drag the APK / AAB file or click to download and find your file. Then click “Save”. 15. Click the Application Content (Policy) tab.
- You must complete each part.
- Your application url and click save, then click ⟵ application content to return.Choose whether you want your app to contain ads (if your app uses AdMob, select Yes).
- Application Access Select the type of application access.
- If you choose to have all or part of the functions restricted, you will need to provide instructions and a demo account. Content rating Enter your email address. Choose a category and fill out the form. After completing the form, click “Save”, then click “Next”, and finally click “Submit”.
- Answer the questions and click NEXT.
- Review your answers and click Save. Messaging application Select whether your application is a messaging application.
- If your app is news, you need to provide information to Google so that Google can verify your credentials as a published news post.
- Return to the Production tab, click Change in the version section, and then click Check version. You can see the warning message.
- These are just warning messages, they will not prevent you from publishing your app in the Google Play store.Siberian does not create AAB (Android App Bundle), only APK files. However, the APK file generated by Siberian has been reduced.
- Click Start to deploy to production. Finally, click Rollout. Look! Your application has been submitted. (Your application is now pending and will be available in the Google Play Store in a few hours.